Here’s a look at the bump in rates since the beginning of the year. Thanks to our friend, Rick Whisman, for the rates and continuous follow up! Rates are slowly rising, give us a call TODAY to see how we can help you. Don’t forget to mention you heard about us on the blog or Facebook and ask for Ashley :). Have a Sunshine day!
As Realtors all over St. Louis, Jefferson, Lincon, Warren and St. Charles counties, we always get questions from clients about what neighborhoods are best, which have the highest rating schools, what location is better, etc. Below is a GREAT guide to use and let your Realtor know exactly what you are looking for. Enjoy :)!
Purchasing a newly remodeled home? Here are some questions to keep in mind and ASK before you make your final move!
1. What was the property’s condition when it was foreclosed upon?
2. Can the seller provide receipts by all contractors for all work performed to verify amount seller spent and to waive any lien right on current property?
3. Is there a detailed list of what the seller has performed or had performed on property to correct any and all defects on the previous condition of the property?
4. What is the time difference between when the seller bought the foreclosed home and put it back on the market? (This will help you determine what the seller really did and if he/she/they spent the adequate amount of time and money to fix the property)
5. What is the price difference of what they seller bought home for and is now selling for? (see #4 for reasoning).
6. What is the age of the big timers in the home (i.e. heating and cooling, roof, gutters, etc.) and were they repaired/replaced?
Just some helpful questions to keep in mind! If you are looking to venture into purchasing a newly remodeled home, we would LOVE to help you out in searching and finding your ABSOLUTE perfect home. Give Ashley or Evelyn a call at 314-313-1773 or 636-265-2801. We can’t wait to put a little more Sunshine in your search :).
Freddie Mac released the results of its Primary Mortgage Market Survey showing average fixed mortgage rates moving down further and following the decline in Treasury yields as the economic growth for the first quarter came in well below market expectations. At 4.21 percent, the 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is at its lowest since the week of November 7, 2013. Have you been on the fence about buying your dream home? Now is the time! Give us a call today at 314-313-1773 so that we can help you with your home search and purchase!